Mick and I went to the Meadowlands to see Bon Jovi last night. It was a great show, of course. But it was also just an experience to people watch. What an amazing array of people.
While we were gone, I called my mom a lot to check in on the kids. She had them nap and then sleep at her house last night. This was a new thing and I was so curious about how it would go. During one of the calls, I found out that Sarah took 2 steps. What? No!! Not while I am not there!!! I told my mom that if she tried it again, she should just push her back down. LOL
Both kids had a great time sleeping at her house and couldn't have cared less that we weren't there. Justin told her he wanted to sleep at her house everynight. LOL
He also told her he didn't want to wear underwear b/c he doesn't want to be a big boy. Ugh!
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment