Saturday, July 22, 2006

Loveys

I love that kids become attached to a lovey.

Justin didn't find his lovey until he was 17 months old. He was sick and he became more attached to his binky. He also found a stuffed animal I had and started to rub it's ears for comfort. Almost 2 yrs later and Justin still loves his pooh bears. He also has found a puppy that he loves too.

Sarah started to become attached to her crocheted blankets about a month or two ago. I always knew she loved her blankies, but now she wants to take them out of her crib. She loves to sleep with them. She loves to sleep with them over her face. She now lifts it up to us when we go to take her out of her crib. Now I am crocheting small little blankets squares for her to carry around. And she loves them!

No comments: