Here is Justin on Whiskers:

Of course he stopped dead in his tracks when he and Mick started walking towards the bouncey bounces. He wouldn't go anywhere near them. Someday...maybe...oh who am I kidding?
We found a great kid's section that had a wooden horse to brush and sit on, jockey gear to dress up in, and more. When I put Justin on the horse to take his picture, a guy asked if he could take one too. He was from the Saratogian. Sure. Well, sure enough, Justin made the paper! And, I guess the Saratogian and the Troy Record are sister companies b/c he was also in the Troy Record. Yeah Justin! Proud mama that I am, I had to order an 8x10 of the photo. Hey, it was a good photo! And it's not everyday you get such a big picture in the paper.




Afetr the track, we went back to the camp where the kids napped. Then after dinner we had another boat ride. Boy Sarah really enjoys the boat. And Justin is far from scared of the boat the way he was last year. Although he is now scared of the wooden owl that grampy has by the boat to ward off the gulls. LMAO



No comments:
Post a Comment