I turned 38 today.
Justin woke up at 6. I heard him run across his room, turn on his light, and start doing stuff around his room. Ends up he was making me some presents. So, so sweet! He made me a wonderful card. He made me a Trio birthday cake. And he made me a lego creation with 3 people on it. (When he gave it to me, he said to Sarah "Sorry Sarah, I didn't have room for you." Sarah burst out crying. So of course, Mick and I quickly had to say "no, no, it was Daddy that isn't there." )
When Sarah woke up, Justin wanted her to go and make gifts for me. She was being stubborn and didn't want to leave her bed - well, most likely big blankey. I heard the problem, stepped in and asked "Sarah, don't you want to go with Justin to make me some presents?"
Her answer - "You know I don't love you Mommy."
Yup. 2 days less than 5, but acting 15. Just great. I see the future and it doesn't look pretty. I prefer loving and sweet little Sarah. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment