Sunday, October 25, 2009
More soccer
So our soccer season ends next weekend. That's good since it is getting to be way too cold for outdoor soccer. But bad, cause the kids have been liking it a lot. I ended up getting them into Afrim's into the Soccer Tots program on Saturdays. When we started soccer practice, Sarah's coach assumed Sarah had been playing and asked me where she played. "Ummm...no where." When he called to tell me that the games were cancelled yesterday (lots of RAIN) he asked me what I was going to do for Sarah once the season ended. He really thought she should continue. It was good to hear. She's good, she likes it. Why not? I called the place yesterday and the guy there actually had us come down yesterday since our games were rained out. The kids loved it. It is all fun, skills building. Hopefully it will help with Justin's skills and coordination and with Sarah's skills. We'll see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment