Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sarah bits

Can't remember if I even mentioned these things before.

- Neat freak
OMG! Sarah is such a crazy girl about spilling things. If she spills ANYTHING at all when she's eating, she will complain and cry and whine until someone cleans it up. One little rice krispie. A drop of milk. A drop of oatmeal. A drop of yogurt. Anything. Anything at all. She hates makes messes and she hates getting dirty.

- Barney
I NEVER let the kids watch Barney when they were little. But a couple of months ago I started letting Sarah watch it. Even Justin gets excited to see it. It's ok now b/c they aren't obsessed with it and they are actually learning a lot. And I personally love it b/c she LOVES to hug me and rock with me during the "I love you, you love me" song. I love it!!! She runs to me "Hurry Mommy!" when it's starting. If Justin is home, Sarah runs to me and Justin runs to Mick. Every time. And I love it!

No comments: