Yeah. We will be leaving Justin in Catholic school for now. Why? Well, his favorite part, by far, is the Catholic stuff. He is singing the church songs all the time. He keeps preforming the Passion Play with Sarah. He is just loving the church stuff. And he was so in love with the Easter story. He wanted palms. (We sent Grammy to get them since that mass is too long.) He got them, we hung them behind his cross and he kneeled right down to pray. Where is her getting this stuff? Not from us! It's all from school.
So, yes, he will stay in Catholic school for now. You can't get this stuff at a public school.
Oh, and he is the one that INSISTED we go to church on Easter. So funny. I love his passion.
On a side note-
When I told him we were going to Grammy's to get the palms, he said he needed to bring some wood and a hammer. "I need to build a cross to hang my palms from!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment