(from Full House, from those of you not familiar with the show. lol)
I was driving home with Sarah from preschool today and something prompted me to say "You got it Dude!" to her.
Of course, Sarah's reaction was "I'm no dude!!!!"
LMAO
If you spend a lot of time with Sarah, you learn that she will only allow you to call her by her nicknames. Anything else will prompt her to yell "I am NOT _______!!!" And she'll cry until you take it back.
Speaking of nicknames, they are currently:
Beary Boo
Beary
Boo Bits
Lou
Lizzie
Lizzie Lou
Boo to the Bits to the Bits to the Bittle, better than a cute, cute, kitten kaniddle
Boo to the Bits to the Bits to the Bittle, I love her a lot, more than a little (it's makes no sense. I am aware.)
Sarey Beary
Boo Boo
Bitsy Boo
Lou Lou
Bear
Saratoga Girly Girly
And I am sure there is more. I am always calling her by one of her nicknames.
I think the ones I use the most are:
Lou Lou
Lizzy
Lizzy Lou
Beary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment