Monday, November 05, 2007

Sarah and the little things

Who is Sarah ?

She hates strangers and will give EVERYONE the “look”, even her relatives now. She now loves the attention she gets from it. She gives it to Ms Vici as music now and plays shy at first. So crazy how she changed her personality.

Is a major hugger! She really is good about the snuggling and the kisses. I cherish every moment of it because I know it will end one day.

Is scared of so many things “I scared of fireworks, I scared of pumpkins.”

Asks to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse all.day.long.every.day! I wanted to surprise her with the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse toy for Christmas but now she knows about it. Justin showed it to her in a catalog and she has now seen a ton of commercials for it. So now, everyday, she'll ask "Mommy, can I have that?" So cute.

Tells Justin all the time that she loves him. And she really does.

She loves to play outside. And she hated when we make her go back inside. Oh, the screaming. Crazy.

Every night she has to have a snack while watching her night-night shows - Woobzie and then Calliou.

She loves bath time. She hates when it ends.

No comments: