Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas!





Wow - it's Christmas! The activities have officially begun. Amazing.

What a buzy month it's been. Lots to do for Christmas. And we had fun - parties and parties and some more fun. We had fun making reindeer cookies although it's not fun yelling at Justin all day to stop eating cookies. lol

And then there was the advent calendar for Justin. I got him a playmobile one. The first few days were torture as he wanted to open all the boxes right away. And even now, 23 days later, he still wants to open one in the morning and one after his nap. So funny. But, finally, tomorrow morning we open the last box. Wow!



Tonight was the night Santa comes around town on the firetruck. Emily & Ian, Grammy & Grampy came down to do the Santa thing with us. The kids had fun playing of course. And all the kids went to Santa. Justin was actually excited and not scared at all. Last year we couldn't even get him to go oustide. This year he sat on Santa's lap and talked and talked and talked. I brought Sarah up to Santa and she cried and cried. Oh well. At least she went up to Santa and sat on him for a split second. lol

Tomorrow morning Lori, Phil and the kids are coming down, as well as Grampy and Grammy to exchange gifts and have breakfast. Then the kids nap. Then off to Grammy & Grampy's for our Christmas Eve get-together.



Christmas morning will be just us opening and opening and opening. lol
Then naps again. Yeah naps! If Justin's good we'll let him stay up and watch Cars b/c I know he's going to want to watch it as soon as he opens it in the morning. After nap we will have Grammy, Grampy, Grandma & Aunt Rosemary over for dinner.

I hope we are healthy this day. I am so tired of having sick people on holidays. lol

I hope everyone else has a great holiday!

No comments: