It was so sad, but I turned Sarah's car seat around this afternoon. It was so strange to do so. Can she really be that old already? I tried to wait longer, but she is really starting to cry everyime we put her in the car. She tries to sit up and gets so mad that she can't see much.
So, she's turned around. I am sad to be giving up that part of her babyhood! But I am also excited to see how cute she looks facing forward!
And, on happy "Sarah is growing up" news, Sarah and I will be going to Kindermusic this summer! I am so happy! They didn't know if enough people would sign up, but I found out today that the class will be running. I am so happy to be doing something like this for Sarah. I hope she loves it as much as Justin does. For reasons like this, I am so excited that she is growing up!
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment