Monday, September 13, 2010

First Day of School!

Sarah was such a big girl today. She was so excited. Last night I went to tuck her in at 11 pm and she heard me and was ready to get up, saying "yeah, kindergarten!" I had to say "shhhh...no, not yet..go back to sleep..."

This morning when I went to wake her up she was bouncing on her bed saying "kindergarten" over and over and over. lmao

And she was SO VERY EXCITED to get dressed in her uniform.

ANd after school she was so very excited to sit and do homework I gave her while Justin did his homework.

She loves school.


Ok, so this is what I heard....

She didn't eat her snack this morning b/c Mrs Chmiel told them to get out their healthy snacks. So she went and got her lunch box instead and ate her grapes that were for her lunch. Duh! I told her that her morning snack I packed is healthy and she is to eat it. lol

She played with Caroline Clinton (from Mrs Green's class) at recess. I asked how she met her yet since they hadn't met on the bus yet and she said "I asked all the girls if they were Caroline." Amazing! Where is my shy girl?

She also says she sat with Caroline at lunch which means they must have sat at the middle lunch table that is half K-1, half K-2.

At one point she said "And Grace (Ms Carrie's daughter) is in my class! And she's at my table!" I didn't realize she would know who Grace was. lol

I asked if she made friends with any of the girls in her own class and she said "All of them!"

No comments: