It was bedtime and Justin had just finished going potty. I went into the bathroom and was taking off his shirt. All of a sudden he started SCREAMING (meanwhile Sarah was already sleeping- yikes!) "Where's my tooth! You pulled out my tooth!" I had no clue what he was even talking about, but sure enough there was tons of blood coming out of his mouth. I looked everywhere for the tooth, couldn't find. Tried shaking out his shirt, looking in the potty. Nothing. Crud. Justin's still screaming and he's freaking b/c of all the bloood. Mick comes in and blames me for pulling out his tooth since Justin said that. I DID NOT PULL OUT HIS TOOTH! It had been hanging on crooked for weeks on and must have gotten cuaght on his shirt and out it came! Well, I went on duty of stopping the blood while Mick went and found the tooth on the floor.
Not the way we thought it would go down, but it is out. That makes Tooth #4. And tooth #5 is even looser than this one was. But it is wedged in so it's staying put longer. This one had been all on it's own. Actually for the past 3 weeks or so I would just watch this tooth every time he talked to me and I would giggle. I felt bad, but I couldn't help it. It was so funny, hanging off to the side.
Before:

And After:
(It was bedtime so I wrote the note instead of keeping him up later. lol)




Oh, and he was SO upset that he couldn't run in and tell Sarah but she was already asleep. But he will want to wake her early. Yikes.
Of course, now I LOVE listening to him talk with his new lisp. SO CUTE!!!! I definitely need to take some video of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment