3 weeks ago today is when Sarah fell (on the back of her head) and managed to cut her lip very badly and to knock her tooth loose. The result has been an extremely annoying 3 weeks of soft foods. And we have to cut up everything into very tiny toddler size bites. Not fun times.
So this afternoon - Sarah fell as she was getting onto a chair and landed on her face. Yup. Tooth is loose again. Blood. And - yup - the other front tooth is very loose now too! Sucks!!! I want to cry.
And, yes, I know there are much worse things that could have happened. And I am so glad it wasn’t worse. But I dread the thought of another 4 weeks of soft foods! And I really hope that everything heals. Now I have the potential of another tooth that may die or get infected and need to be pulled. Fun, fun times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment