Ever wonder what your child really does when you aren't around? I have been wondering this ever since sending Justin to preschool. I have always been around Justin until this. So, what is Justin like at school? Hmmm...
I have come to realize that he has 2 girls in his class that he talks about all the time. They are the kids that he is excited to see and that he says he plays with. These girls are also the girls that he says get in trouble every day. I guess that shouldn't be a surprise. As my mom said "Do you expect Justin to play with the quiet kids?" She's right. When I had to describe Justin for an application for the other preschool, I said "He's easily excitable, very talkative, and extremely energetic." So, of course he'll hang out with the "fun" kids.
So, anyways, today I had a talk with one of the moms. Ends up Justin is not only playing with these 2 girls. Ends up he plays with all of the kids and doesn't play with the 2 girls nearly as much as he says. She said that he is adjusting great and he behaves great in school and he's hanging with all of the kids.
Hmmmm...who knew?
I am glad to be a grade mom. I love being able to be at the parties and to be able to observe him in action. I will really be paying attention at the Christmas party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment